A CAREER AT BELL-FRUIT GAMES
SOFTWARE ENGINEER / PROGRAMMER / DEVELOPER – VIDEO GAMING
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
We have an immediate requirement for PC and mobile software developers to join our game design and development team.
What can we offer you?
• The opportunity to demonstrate your creative flair for designing and producing dynamically presented coin operated and mobile video gaming machines.
• The chance to work alongside, and learn from, an established team of highly skilled software engineers.
• An open, friendly, informal and co-operative working environment with flexible working hours.
Working as part of a multi-discipline development team you will help design and develop game software through the full product development life cycle for a range of UK and international markets.
• C++ or C# programming experience in a Windows/Linux environment or for cross-platform mobile development.
• Knowledge of graphics programming.
• Good communication skills.
• Degree in Games Programming/Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
• Native Android/iOS.
Whilst the ideal candidates will be graduates with strong technical skills, we will also provide all necessary training for less experienced individuals looking to develop their skills within an established development team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for committed and enthusiastic individuals to build careers as C++/C# Software Engineers with a highly reputable company backed by a global brand.
Bell-Fruit Games, part of the global Novomatic Group, is a long established (1963) market leading producer of UK and international ‘pay to play’ gaming machines.
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to the HR Officer, Bell-Fruit Games, Leen Gate, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2LX. Email: SoftwareEngineer@bellfruitgames.co.uk
If you would like to apply for a position at Bell-Fruit Games on a speculative basis, simply send your CV/Written application to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0115 9706707 and ask for the Human Resources office.
All speculative applications received will be forwarded to the relevant manager for consideration should any suitable opportunities arise over the following few weeks.
To apply for an available position below, simply send your CV/Written application to the email at the bottom of the job description.