A CAREER AT BELL-FRUIT GAMES
Vacancy: Project Co-Ordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
We have an immediate requirement for a Project Co-ordinator to join our Technology Team.
Bell-Fruit Games, part of the global Novomatic Group of Companies, is a long established (1963) market leading producer of UK and international ‘pay to play’ gaming machines. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading force within the international gaming industry.
We are looking for a Project Co-ordinator who has the ability to plan, organise and manage multiple projects, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a project management team. Your role will be to take the lead in coordinating development projects in a fast-paced environment. You will be required to demonstrate excellent communication skills, while coordinating a range of projects to tight deadlines.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Ensuring project deadlines are met
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours and where applicable project budgets and expenditures
• Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decision from meetings
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
• Liaison with group and external companies
• Determining project changes
• Providing administrative support as needed
• Undertaking project tasks as required
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
Required Skills / Qualifications
• 5 GCSE’s Grade C or above, including English and Maths
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a project management team
• Ability to plan, organise and manage multiple projects
• Provide realistic timescale estimates and maintain an awareness of key dates and be effective in the prioritisation and timely completion of projects, tasks and sub-tasks
• Show co-operation and work well with colleagues with a professional yet personable and approachable manner.
• Capable of motivating others
• Show initiative when solving problems
• Having an understanding of software and hardware development
• Proficient using Microsoft Office and Project Planning applications
• To demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills both internally and, when required, externally
• To show good judgment and confidence to consistently demonstrate the correct level of autonomy, knowing when to seek guidance or give feedback
• To be self-motivated, conscientious and determined, achieving a high work rate. Take pride in ones work and seek self-improvement. Work in an organised and efficient manner. To remain focused and complete tasks as expected
• Reliable, demonstrating flexibility and commitment, and willing to work extra hours when required
• Excellent time management skills and an ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Show willingness and ability to pick up new skills and undertake tasks outside of core responsibilities
This is a fantastic opportunity for committed and enthusiastic individuals to enhance their careers with a highly reputable company backed by a global brand.
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to the HR Administrator, Bell-Fruit Games, Leen Gate, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2LX. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: 15 June 2018
The Bell-Fruit Group care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By you submitting your CV you are agreeing to your CV being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER / PROGRAMMER / DEVELOPER – VIDEO GAMING
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
We have an immediate requirement for PC and mobile software developers to join our game design and development team.
What can we offer you?
• The opportunity to demonstrate your creative flair for designing and producing dynamically presented coin operated and mobile video gaming machines.
• The chance to work alongside, and learn from, an established team of highly skilled software engineers.
• An open, friendly, informal and co-operative working environment with flexible working hours.
Working as part of a multi-discipline development team you will help design and develop game software through the full product development life cycle for a range of UK and international markets.
• C++ or C# programming experience in a Windows/Linux environment or for cross-platform mobile development.
• Knowledge of graphics programming.
• Good communication skills.
• Degree in Games Programming/Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
• Native Android/iOS.
Whilst the ideal candidates will be graduates with strong technical skills, we will also provide all necessary training for less experienced individuals looking to develop their skills within an established development team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for committed and enthusiastic individuals to build careers as C++/C# Software Engineers with a highly reputable company backed by a global brand.
Bell-Fruit Games, part of the global Novomatic Group, is a long established (1963) market leading producer of UK and international ‘pay to play’ gaming machines.
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to the HR Officer, Bell-Fruit Games, Leen Gate, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2LX. Email: SoftwareEngineer@bellfruitgames.co.uk
If you would like to apply for a position at Bell-Fruit Games on a speculative basis, simply send your CV/Written application to email@example.com or telephone 0115 9706707 and ask for the Human Resources office.
All speculative applications received will be forwarded to the relevant manager for consideration should any suitable opportunities arise over the following few weeks.
To apply for an available position below, simply send your CV/Written application to the email at the bottom of the job description.