A CAREER AT BELL-FRUIT GAMES
Vacancy: Stores Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 39 per week
Start Date: ASAP
Bell-Fruit Games, part of the world renowned Novomatic Group of Companies, is a long established (1963) market leading producer of UK and international ‘Pay to Play’ gaming machines.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading force within the international gaming industry supplying video gambling games to multiple markets and platforms.
A vacancy has arisen for a Stores Supervisor conversant with MRP, operating within an integrated business system who will be responsible for the organisation, planning and co-ordination of all activities and resources necessary for the efficient receipt, storage, handling and issuing of parts within a fast moving manufacturing environment.
Primary duties will include:
• Efficient receipt and issuing of stock
• Maintenance of stock accuracy
• Determining staffing levels and assigning workload
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a history of process improvement and innovation and have line management experience.
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to: Human Resources Administrator, Bell-Fruit Games, Leen Gate, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2LX
Email: email@example.com Please quote reference STORES in the subject line of your e-mail.
Closing Date: Friday, 23rd February 2018
SOFTWARE ENGINEER / PROGRAMMER / DEVELOPER – VIDEO GAMING
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
We have an immediate requirement for PC and mobile developers to join our game development team.
What can we offer you?
• The opportunity to demonstrate your creative flair for producing dynamically presented coin operated and mobile video gaming machines.
• The chance to work alongside, and learn from, an established team of highly skilled software engineers.
• An open, friendly, informal and co-operative working environment with flexible working hours.
Working as part of a multi-discipline development team you will develop game software through the full product development life cycle for a range of UK and international markets.
• Either C++ programming experience in a Windows/Linux environment or C# programming experience for cross platform mobile development.
• Knowledge of graphics programming.
• Good communication skills.
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Games Programming/Technology or similar.
• Native Android/iOS.
Whilst the ideal candidates will be graduates with strong technical skills, we will also provide all necessary training for less experienced individuals looking to develop their skills within an established development team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for committed and enthusiastic individuals to build careers as C++/C# Software Engineers with a highly reputable company backed by a global brand.
Bell-Fruit Games, part of the global Novomatic Group, is a long established (1963) market leading producer of UK and international ‘pay to play’ gaming machines.
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to the HR Officer, Bell-Fruit Games, Leen Gate, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2LX. Email: SoftwareEngineer@bellfruitgames.co.uk
If you would like to apply for a position at Bell-Fruit Games on a speculative basis, simply send your CV/Written application to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0115 9706707 and ask for the Human Resources office.
All speculative applications received will be forwarded to the relevant manager for consideration should any suitable opportunities arise over the following few weeks.
To apply for an available position below, simply send your CV/Written application to the email at the bottom of the job description.